For us the ideal candidate is a person of character and will, with analytical thinking, passionate about technology and eager to follow its trends.
What we expect from you isn’t necessary the niche experience we require but the desire to learn and work hard to gain that much needed experience with our help and guidance to master the latest technologies. We need people with great logic and problem solving capability, who get excited by a problem and not frustrated by it, people who always appreciate a good challenge!
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science field or studies in progress.
PHP OOP, MVC design pattern, SQL experience.
Knowledge of any of the web technologies described below:
We work on enterprise, high level applications with clean written code, according to the latest standards and most importantly, our standards to which everybody participates in creating. We don’t accept half measure solutions and we really put all the effort into a work greatly done and in helping you learn as much as possible to reach that level of performance one might desire.
- Project architecture and planning
- Writing good quality code
- Code cleaning, abstracting and optimization
- Project version control
- Agile team work and collaboration
- Group decision making and processes standardization
- Creating and following instructional manuals
So if what and how we do is in sync with the way you feel and think about programming or the programmer you aim becoming, we strongly encourage you apply now and go up the ladder of success together.
What we offer:
- Working with cutting edge technologies, always up to date
- Great and cosy working environment
- Possibility to continuously learn and improve your current skills
- Substantial salary increases based on the improvements and results
Career growth possibility