• Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• 2+ years of software test planning and software quality assurance
• SQL knowledge
• Test cases and test plans development skills;
• Windows system administration; Linux knowledge will be considered an asset.
• User knowledge MS Office or Open Office, MS Visio
• Perl knowledge will be considered an asset.
• Rational test suites knowledge or other test tools knowledge will be considered an asset.
• Strong communication skills in English; French will be considered an asset
• Logical thinking, understanding software system requirements.
• Disciplined and organized; commitment and involvement
• Strong team player
• Make-it-work attitude under firm deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Writing test documentation based on the design documentation and requirements document.
• Running the build scripts
• Integration tests
• Bug (defect) tracking database maintenance using a custom application
• Test cases database maintenance
• Performance testing
• Writing user manuals
• Test the deployment scripts and installers
• Installation and configuration of system components (hardware and software) in the test lab
• Users’ training