As SQL Developer for SYNYGY Europa, you will work in our office in Iasi. You will report to Senior Database Developer and work with members of the Software Development groups in US, Romania and India to design, develop, enhance, test and maintain software application. This position calls for a well-rounded individual who has technological aptitude, business sense, a customer-service orientation, and the ability to effectively communicate with java developers and functional design analysts. All candidates need to have a good grasp of general business applications and how the database interacts with the front end.
• Design and develop database objects and queries
• Write stored procedures/functions and parameterized queries to support SYNYGY’s software;
• Research, investigate and evaluate potential database solutions to business problems/requirements
• Certify all queries written by software developers.
• Query optimization and Performance Tuning.
• Proficiency in working with both Microsoft SQL Server
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience with T-SQL, etc.
• Excellent database design skills and a thorough understanding of SQL Server
• Worked extensively with SQL Server 2000/2005; Java Programming knowledge a plus
• Experience in working with Hibernate, JDBC and ODBC drivers
• Superior oral and written communication skills and negotiation skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities and detail orientation
• Preferred degrees - B.E. / B. Tech
• Familiarity with modeling tools like ERWIN / Modelmart preferred
Synygy is not paying for relocation costs in connection with this position.