Native Recruitment is a company specialized in recruitment and consulting in the areas of IT, Telecommunications and BPO. The company is part of a successful international group, with more than 15 years of experience and offices in Romania, Germany, Bulgaria and Serbia. Our goal is to provide specialists with the best career opportunities while supporting our partners towards development and success!
About our client:
It is a young start-up company in the field of Development and Integration of innovative solutions for connection, management and documents as well as IT-Apps in the Hospital.
They have a large variety of technologies: tablet based applications, small embedded solutions, Linux based medical devices and server solutions.
Currently, in order to strengthen their dynamic team, together with the company we are looking for:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C/C++ - EMBEDDED LINUX
- Definition of new system and software architectures for Linux-based medical products;
- Developing design concepts together with their implementation in the server and server-based Apps
- Expert in software development (minimum of 3+ years of experience): C/C++, Linux for Applications and Libraries, noSQL DB, LDAP, Video processing
- Knowledge in HL7, DICOM Standards are an advantage but not a requirement
- Interest in innovative technologies and products
- Ability to work on your own and to structure your tasks
- Fluent English language (both written and verbal). Good command of German would be considered a plus!
- Innovative еnvironment, the latest technologies
- Freedom in organising the relevant working activities and diverse themes
- High implementation speed
- Open company culture, teamwork, creativity and humour
- Permanent full-time job
- Competitive salary and additional social benefits
Interested? Please send us your application (CV in English or German) via e-mail at:
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.