Project Description:Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Responsibilities:• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Be nice and build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Assist project manager and team lead in explaining to the client why some task is required to be done and why it takes estimated time.
Skills Required:Main requirements:
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL (tolerance for regular roles)
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• At least 3+ Regular, 5+ Senior years of experience as an IT analyst
Additional requirements (desirable):
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
• Banking sector background - credit risk management, investment banking, bank portfolio management etc.
• IT background
• Experience in working with foreign customers
• Web applications experience
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• German language