As a Quality Control Specialist at Synygy, you will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will be responsible for participating in and maintaining quality control processes as well as designing and executing various types of testing. You will work with Synygy’s Product Development team to research and implement technical solutions by conducting tests, recording benchmarks, and communicating results to colleagues.
Specific qualifications include:
- A minimum of 2 years software quality control experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience testing Web based, n-tier application software.
- Strong knowledge of test planning, testing techniques and quality processes.
- Experience with SQL Server/Oracle and relational database systems.
- Experience using automated testing software for Web based, n-tier application software.
- Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work successfully with a global team.
- Requried: BTech/BE, Preferred: Masters.
Synygy is not paying for relocation costs in connection with this position.