Join our client, a grounded and respected QlikTech Partner for medium and large companies in Romania, with a rich experience in retail, distribution, manufacturing and many other fields, providing partners with the successful implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
As a Qlikview Consultant, you will have the chance to rapidly improve and enhance your prior gained skills in terms of business analysis, reporting and building a valid solution for the Business Intelligence component alongside the technical team and clients’ executives.
• Provides support in the pre-sales process, product demos and solutions to analytical problems
• Communicates with clients to understand business requirements and to be able to guide them in the process of adopting a Business Intelligence solution
• Participates in defining reports and dashboards required by customers
• Develops these reports by bringing data in their application and transforming them into relevant information
• Helps with writing technical specifications and project documentation
• Tests applications in order to ensure that results are consistent with the initial requirements and that the performance is in optimal parameters
• Provides support for implemented projects
• Communicates and collaborates with the rest of the team
1. Must have:
• University degree
• Experience with Qlik products
• Deep understanding of the power that lies behind databases in combination with suites of business intelligence and data-analysis solutions
• Passionate about data visualization techniques
• Easily understands business processes in various industries
• Good communication skills
2. Nice to have:
• HTML and UI design
• A great working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
• Great balance between the professional and personal life (together with a “no working extra-hours” policy)
• A good salary to keep you motivated (including a 13th salary in December).
• Performance bonuses.