LUXOFT's client & strategic partner, top 10 Investment Bank, announced major changes of operational model in QA & Testing area. Enterprise level centralized QA function has been established since 2016 to facilitate innovation in testing including usage of most modern effective test automation technologies and tools, test automation techniques, scalable and robust solutions. More than a hundred of test automation engineers, several vendors, various locations all over the globe, multiple technologies and tools form complex environment which require massive re-work and transformation. LUXOFT as well-known innovative IT partner has strong motivation & capabilities to play a key role in improvement of test automation solution architecture & test automation coverage improvement across dozens and dozens of front-end and back-end applications within a Bank.
In Bucharest several test automation projects started since 2016:
• UI test automation solution for trading agreement data management system based on Java, WebDriver and Cucumber with prospects to scale solution on number of other applications within LoB.
• Test automation framework for backend document risk management systems (REST API and ETL processing) based on Groovy and Fitnesse.
• Backend test automation project based on Spock , GEB & Selenium implemented with use of Groovy
• Performance testing solution using Gatling & Scala
LUXOFT offers you:
• Fair, reasonable & flexible compensation schemas targeted to motivate our top performers to facilitate idea generation & implementation.
• Work in teams of strong technicians in unique multicultural environment
• Opportunity for career development via promotion of your solutions & implementation of ideas on wider - project, program, line of business or enterprise - level. Full support of Luxoft QA management team guaranteed.
Test automation, defect reporting, code reviews, test design, system analysis, direct interaction with DB (Oracle / Sybase), setup of Jenkins jobs, logs analysis, debug of test scripts, coaching of junior specialists, communication with management, presentations
- Basic experience with automation tools/OOP languages;
- Strong practical testing background;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Knowledge of testing theory: test planning ,test design, test execution and reporting practices and standards;
- Java Core;
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
- Various in house training & webinars;
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
- Health Management Program;
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time.