Manager & Team Assistant
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objectives
We are looking for a dynamic, well organized, enthusiastic Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the Manager and Team by preparing required reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling and coordinating meeting logistics.
Expectations and tasks
* Maintains/prioritizes and organizes Outlook calendar for the SAP Cluj Managers
* Schedules appointments, reads and responds to correspondence
* Organizes and facilitates meetings (internal team & external customer/vendor/partner) and coordinates conference logistics as required
* Writes meeting minutes and follows up on action items
* Assists the SAP Managers and Project Leads in the preparation of presentation materials
* Supports the SAP Managers in organizing the attendance to trainings, seminars, internal company events, etc
* Provides administrative support to Team Members and Guests including visa applications, business trip arrangements (hotel reservations, flight / rental car bookings), expenses claims, purchase request etc.
* Organizes team buildings and other internal events
* Processes expenses associated with travel/meeting/event coordination
* Manages fixed assets including laptop, desktop, telephone etc and does the yearly cycle count with financial department
* Prepares/administers complex (activity/expense) reports, projects, documentation and correspondence which may also require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
* Implements new ideas and optimizes administrative procedures and processes
* Ideally 1+ years of professional experience
* Ideally 1+ years of administrative experience
* Ideally 1+ years of MS Office suite experience
* Ideally 1 year working experience in administrative or secretarial function in a multinational environment
Education and qualifications
* Fluent English
* German at least at B2 level
* Good command of PC skills, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
* University degree (Fresh graduates or studying students)
* Excellent organization skills
* Independent and can work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Creativity combined with a sense for priorities and urgency
* Ability and willingness to work in a global organization
* Strong team spirit
* Open-minded and highly motivated person
All selected candidates will be invited to attend our assessment centre where German & English competences, PC and communication skills will be evaluated
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Computer Science, SAP, Database, Entry Level, Technology