Luxoft develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. LUXOFT is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our objectives are to reach 16.000 employees in four years.
Our customer provides a secure, scalable gateway to deliver and react to real-time and asynchronous data across all of your devices. They contributed directly to the WebSocket specification, technology that enables real-time, interactive communication between browsers, mobile devices, and things with backend servers and systems. As part of a multi-national agile team you will work on development of a software-based WebComms (web communications) platform which enables mobile users, marketplaces and machines to connect and communicate in real-time, more reliably and at unprecedented scale. You will be helping define the future of the event-driven enterprise by accelerating the Web for the Internet of Things.
- Development of server side new features using Java programming language
- Development of change requests or implement bug fixes in server side and/or client side using Java language
- Development and running of unit tests and integrations tests
- Research and development on technology specifications required by HTML5 and WebSocket protocol
- Participate in a truly agile and vibrant team of engineers
- Participate in technical meetings and sprint meetings with engineers from client
- Report and communicate with direct manager.
- Experience with Java language is a must (4 years minimum)
- Experience with Maven, Git/Svn, JUnit or similar tools
- Experience with development IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans or IntelliJ
- Network knowledge is needed: TCP/IP, UDP, Socket - Knowledge of Linux (or Unix like) operating systems is desirable
- Good knowledge of English language.
What we offer
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in house training & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time
If you are interested in this role, apply at mbadac[at]luxoft.com.
Referral Program Our company accepts external referrals – please refer your friends and get a bonus. For more details please check: http://www.luxoft.com/careers/referral/
Relocation Program We have a very competitive relocation pack covering transportation, realtor fee & initial accommodation. For more details please check www. luxoft.com