The IT Account Manager should be a B.E/B.Tech, candidate with the following purpose:
Liaison with deal Teams, Technology Support functions, and wherever necessary with Client technology teams to ensure that projects are implemented in a planned manner and meets requirements of functionality while meeting internal quality standards like ISO20000, and BS7799.
To work closely with the operational teams in Accenture in implementing technical controls, measures for performance reporting and service management.
To assist, as per need and from time to time, other Accenture IT members to meet functional objectives.
Key responsibilities may include transition support on technology infrastructure as they plan to off shore new processes. This would require medium knowledge of WAN/LAN and different types of connectivity options as required by the clients.
The candidate will work closely with the other IT teams within the organizations at the operational front, to meet reporting, performance and functionality requirements of the Accenture deals.
Work processes include:
• Technology transition management
• Support global program implementation (eg: ISO27001)
• IT Financial management – Accenture deal technology cost optimization and cost recovery
• Plan and execute Business Continuity Process drills
Professional Skill Requirements
• 3 years of relevant experience
• systems implementation experience
• B. Tech. Degree (or equivalent) required
• Strong IT systems building development skills
• WAN / LAN / voice data systems & application architecture / circuits / telecom
• Sound in architecture to assist Delivery center in services
• Exposure to quality standards
• Fluent English
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen