You will test API's, graphical WEB user interfaces (mostly HTML5 based), and/or web apps for managing network devices (routers/switches) and write functional and performance/stress tests - in a continuous delivery environment.
You will also apply proven analytical and problem solving skills to help validate processes through careful testing in order to enhance product quality.
- Creation of Test Automation Frameworks and Test Automation Suites for Web interfaces;
- Execution of automated testing;
- Extend existing UI-based test automation suite (QFTest).
- Software automation & testing experience;
- Experience executing automated scripts for GUI interfaces (QFTest is a plus) or experience with other automation tools for GUI testing;
- Understanding of software quality assurance tools and best practices;
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and shell scripting;
Nice to have:
- SNMP knowledge;
- L2/L3 networking basics;
- Python/Jython experience;
- Java experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
- Various in house training & webinars;
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
- Health Management Program;
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time.