This role is for a DB Developer position supporting the WW Analytics and Reporting Platform team. The successful candidate will integrate disparate data into a common platform. The role will also require source data analysis, guidance, issue resolution, data architecture design and recommendation. The ideal candidate would also have general Analytics understanding such as, SAS and/or R. It will require working with various HP functions and fully engaging within the worldwide team to ensure consistency of output and the sharing of best practices.
• Own Integration Printing and/ or PC data
• Own development of customized reporting procedures
• Own Development of Data Models
• Own documentation of developed processes
• On-going DB maintenance & support
• Work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
• Work with supplier for data delivery & format
• Work cross functionally to drive aligned practices and support business priorities
• Change management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office stack (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project)
• Bachelor's degree in Software Development or Computer Information Systems.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Proven ability to analyze and integrate data into common DB platform.
• Strong communication skills with good verbal and written English.
• Be detailed and quality orientated.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, proactive and problem solving skills critical.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Be a strong team player with a proven ability to operate cross-function, site and culture.
• Process development skills: organization, project management, progress tracking, issue resolution.
• Familiarity with HP Printing and computing businesses.
• Willingness to work variable hours to accommodate global scope.