The EMEA Customer Operations Team fulfills the needs of our customers and partners from order to delivery across all Routes to Market (direct and indirect) and Customer segments (Corporate & Enterprise, Public Sector, SMB, Consumer) in EMEA.
For our Robotics automation program which is targeted to increase efficiency in our daily operational order management activities, we are opening a new role as Robotics automation specialist who will program and implement Robotics solutions in our organization in collaboration with our operational teams, process engineers and IT. The activities of the role reach from supporting the design of the Robotics solution to programming and deploying such solutions.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically >5 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must have thorough working knowledge of .net & C#
- Must have experience building applications using the above platforms
- Should have experience preparing solution designs and system architecture
- Should have the ability to execute requirement gathering and project scoping
- Should have Project management experience
- Should have knowledge in the following areas: Java, Java Angular, SQL server, Share point, MS office applications
- Should have experience building user interfaces
- Should have experience using web services
- Should have experience in working with API’s