- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Represents the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
- Supports processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 1-3 years of project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad knowledge of company operational processes.
- Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills.